- We don’t ask for unnecessary information from our users.
- We only store or ask for information that is essential for the monitoring of our website traffic and our mailing list.
- We don’t share our users’ personal information unless we are required to do so to comply with the law or to protect our rights.
- We don’t store personal information on servers unless it is required for the on-going operation of the site.
- Any information we do store will be removed upon request.
- We will only email you via the mailing list you have signed up to about the People’s Plan Campaign and it’s activities, achievements and upcoming actions.
Like most website operators we collect information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. This data does not personally identify our users and we do not publish it. Our purpose in collecting it is to better understand how our visitors use our website.
We do not collect potentially personally-identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses: we do not enable comments on our website or allow anyone other than ourselves to login.
Gathering of personally-identifying information
Our sign-up form asks users to provide their email address to allow us to respond. We only ask for the essential information required to fulfill the purpose of the interaction, and do not disclose it to third parties.
We use the Google Analytics service to collect statistics about the interactions of our website visitors. For example, we monitor the site’s most popular pages, the length of time users spend on the site, and the locations from which requests for pages are made. We do not display this information publicly or provide it to others other than as described below.
Protection of personally-identifying information
We disclose potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only to those of its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations that (i) need to know that information in order to process it on our behalf, and (ii) that have agreed not to disclose it to others. Some of those employees, contractors and affiliated organizations may be located outside of your home country; by using this website you consent to the transfer of such information to them.
We will not rent or sell potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information to anyone. We disclose potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only in response to a court order or other governmental request, or when we believe in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or our rights, third parties or the public at large.
We take all measures reasonably necessary to protect against the unauthorized access, use, alteration or destruction of potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information.